Guidelines for Abstract & Paper Submission
- The deadline for submission of abstracts for the parallel sessions is 15 August 2022. Please submit abstracts through email@example.com.
- You can expect to be notified online or via email once your abstract has been received for consideration. If your abstract is accepted, you will be informed by email within 5 days of the submission deadline. Please maintain a functional email address at all times.
- Upon acceptance of abstracts, please fulfil the payment by the latest of 15 September 2022
- Full papers must be submitted by 15 October 2022 for the parallel sessions.
- Selection will be on a competitive basis.
- The organizers reserve the right to make changes to panel allocations.
- Author’s Title & Name, University/Organization, Paper Title and Email Address to be stated clearly on the cover page of the paper.
- Length –5,000 to 10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes. Please adhere strictly to this requirement.
- Font – Size 12, Times New Roman
- Single spacing of text throughout
- Microsoft Word Document Format
IMPORTANT: Early submission is encouraged.
Guidelines for Paper Presentation at the Parallel Sessions
The language of presentation is English. Each speaker will be allocated a maximum of 15 minutes to present their papers and 30 minutes to entertain the questions. Online conference will be carried out through Zoom.
Publication of Selected Papers
Selected papers from the sub themes may be considered for publication for the CILS conference proceeding or the Indonesian Journal of International Law (IJIL, Scopus-indexed). Papers will be selected by the editorial teams of the proceeding and journals, and will undergo the usual refereeing process.
Please refer to the respective websites for more information