There will be a Plenary Session on the beginning of each day of the Conference where the Invited Speakers consisting of respected international law scholars will give speech and share opinion to the participants regarding “Politics and International Law: Confluence Role” as a major theme of the conference itself.
Selection criteria for papers
The papers accepted for presentation at the CILS conference will be based on a competitive selection process. The selection criteria will be as follows:
- Relevance to the broad theme and sub-theme
- Quality of the abstract
- Geographical diversity of presenters
- Balance between senior and junior presenters
Submissions of Abstract
Participants should first indicate the relevant parallel session, based on the sub-theme that they wish to be included in and second, indicate the general category of their paper.
- Name of presenter: Mr. A
- Title of paper: “Customary International Law Protection of Cultural Heritage”
- Subtheme: Cultural heritage
- Abstract: Description of paper in not more than 300 words.
The deadline for abstract submission is 15 August 2022. The conference committee will announce the acceptance for abstract through registered email by the latest of 5 August 2019. Please kindly check the submission menu for more details.
- Submission of Abstract
15 August 2022
Authors will be notified 5 working days after this dateline
- Deadline for Registration and Payment
15 September 2022
- Submission of Completed Paper and Presentation Slides
15 October 2022
24 & 25 October 2022